Friday, July 10, 2009

Overlooking the largest group in history

I feel with all the other things going on in the world we are overlooking a huge impending group we need to reach out to. This huge group is our baby boomers with one hundred million strong.

This huge group of us needs to see how our aging at this time will affect everything in our country in the near future. I could fill a page with these effects; however it is ALL across the board. Thus I have started www.freeseniorcitizenssolutions.com and will make sure I stand up for the one largest group in our history. I believe we need a sub group to address this situation and I would love to continue my efforts. Please give me any and all of your feedback which will let me keep going on this tremendous undertaking.


Warm Regards,

Mark A. Bowman

President
FreeSeniorCitizensSolutions.com
By Baby Boomers…For Baby Boomers
http://www.freeseniorcitizenssolutions.com/
mark@freescs.com

And on the lighter side of things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment