Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I feel with all the other things going on in the world....

I feel with all the other things going on in the world we are overlooking a huge impending group we need to reach out to....

I feel with all the other things going on in the world we are overlooking a huge impending group we need to reach out to. This huge group is the baby boomers, one hundred million strong.

This massive group needs to see how our aging at this time will affect everything in our country in the near future. I could fill a page with these effects; however it is ALL across the board, from Social Security and Medicare to local housing and caregiving issues.

This is why I have just started http://www.freeseniorcitizenssolutions.com and will make sure I STAND UP for the largest group of people in the history of our world. I believe we need a sub group to address this situation and I would love to continue my efforts and discussions there.

Please give me any and all of your feedback which will enable me to continue this noble undertaking.

‘Yesterday's just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be’-Bob Dylan

We want to hear your thoughts regarding our feelings. Please contact us with your feedback.


Warm Regards,

Mark A. Bowman

President
FreeSeniorCitizensSolutions.com
By Baby Boomers…For Baby Boomers
http://www.freeseniorcitizenssolutions.com/
mark@FreeSCS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment